Empowering learners with excellence and building globally productive citizen with self-actualization.
Amjad High School is committed to excellence in education. Amjad Program outcomes empower its students to cognitive, interpersonal and intrapersonal competencies to pursue post high school education. In addition, Amjad prepares its students to understand, contribute to and succeed in rapidly changing society.
- Inclusiveness & diversity: inclusion in a workplace culture where all can develop their skills and talents irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, disabilities, social class, heritage, religion, family status, age and perspectives. (academic)
- Teaching excellence: process by which students are motivated to learn in ways that make a sustained, substantial, and positive influence on how they think, act, and feel; (academic)
- Responsibility to learners: support students to become responsible for their own learning at school and in life. (social)
- Integrity and Accountability: act honestly, ethically and transparently in all activities, foster a climate of mutual trust and respect given the participatory nature and personal accountability of the educational provision (social)
- Build Character: To become leaders, managers by translating their personal values into responsible actions (civic)
- Social responsibility: incorporates sustainable development into a value proposition leaving a positive impact on social, economic and environmental factors. (civic)